One Punch Man is awesome anime! It is a funny action-related anime about an ordinary man that became a superhero after exercising like crazy. However, he is way too strong and became tired of it because he defeats every enemy with one punch. It is fun to watch how he reacts when he comes across different enemies.
Anyway, I made Lemon Sugar Cookies inspired by the French fries shown in One Punch Man’s OVA episode. These “French fries” are delicious and can be dipped in icing. They are easy to make and great to share with others.
Lemon Sugar Cookies Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups almond flour sifted
- Mix all of the ingredients together until the consistency is like play dough.
- Bake at 350 F. for 8-9 minutes.
- Optional: dip the cookies into icing and enjoy!