Have you ever seen the anime, Kanata no Astra, before? If you like anime and you haven’t seen that anime yet, I definitely recommend it. As I watched more episodes from that anime, it became more and more interesting. Since I found that anime to be intriguing, I made Galaxy Chocolate Chiffon Cupcakes inspired but it.
It was my first time making chiffon cupcakes, and it actually tasted good! It is light, fluffy, and sweet. The sweetness is not overpowering at all. If you are interested in making them, I posted the recipe below. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chiffon Cupcakes
- 3 eggs separated
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar This is to mix with the egg whites only
- 2 cups buttercream frosting dark blue, purple and green colors
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, excluding the egg whites.
- Whip the egg whites until it has stiff peaks, then fold it into the other mixture.
- Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 of the way full.
- Then, bake the cupcakes at 350 F. for 16-17 minutes or 7-8 minutes in a Babycakes cupcake maker.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled completely, decorated the top with buttercream frosting and edible sprinkles.
- 🌸 Babycakes cupcake maker = https://amzn.to/2p4hL7m
- 🌸 Glass mixing bowls = https://amzn.to/33cp4Je
- 🌸 Hand mixer = https://amzn.to/2OzzvTb
- 🌸 Luster dust pump = https://amzn.to/2OpTd3z
- 🌸 Crystal Katana applicator tool = https://amzn.to/2VtKI9e
- 🌸 Edible silver sprinkles = https://amzn.to/2OzzGOl
- 🌸 Edible star sprinkles = https://amzn.to/2ANd5FR
- 🌸 Gel food coloring = https://amzn.to/2AT4bGG