- The drop flower piping tip is usually closed toward the center and looks like a flower.
- You can use this piping tip to create one-squeeze flowers, decorate hydrangea and wisteria.
- This piping tip comes in multiple sizes. The number of cuts at the end of the piping tip determine how many number of petals the flower will have.
- It is easier to create a drop flower on top of parchment paper first, before placing them on cupcakes and cakes.
- To use the drop flower piping tip, press the piping tip on top of the parchment paper. While you squeeze the bag, release the pressure while turning clockwise and lifting the piping bag up.
Where To Buy:
How To Use: